CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Phew, still alive!

I'd like to say our life is organized chaos, but some might think otherwise! Life with an almost three year old and a two month old is no less than constant craziness fun! Let's see if I can recap without forgetting something important.

Mason had his two month appointment on Thursday. We found out that he went from the 25th percentile in weight to 3rd percentile, and he only weighs 9 pounds 2 ounces. So we were given the option of supplementing with formula, or breastfeed him more. I usually feed him as long as he wants, so it seemed like formula was the only option. But I've decided I'm going to buckle down and make this breastfeeding stuff work, regardless of what I need to do.

Last night was the Superbowl. I LOVE the Superbowl. I love football already, but add awesome commercials, and you've got one of the most awesome entertainment days of the year! And as most of you know, we are a VERY serious Packers household. I had to convince Luke that we didn't have the money for him to fly to Arlington for the Superbowl. So he settled for a Superbowl party instead. We ended up with about 15-20 people, and some of them had to sit on the floor because we had no room! But we had so many yummy treats, and I got a lot of compliments. So I'll take it! We were all decked out in our festive colors, so there was no question as to who we were rooting for!

Before the masses.



The aftermath!


Isn't he adorable? Although the company I took his onesie to to have his name put on, put his name on the front. I was disappointed, but it's still cute!


She was a hit in her dress :) I'm glad I took the time to make it!


1 comment:

  1. I have been bragging on your creativity..
    you did a wonderful job on the party..and it looked like everyone was having a great time..
    you did a great job..
    and dont worry about Mason..he is very healthy,, just gonna be a slow starter as far as weight goes..
    your a good mom.. it will turn out just great...

    ReplyDelete