CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hi, my name is Amanda, and I am becoming a hoarder!

Okay, so I've been told that hoarding is the act of keeping things you don't need or won't use. So maybe I'm just taking up too much space in my too small house. I guess I can handle that!
I've recently discovered all the great things on Amazon. Including Amazon Mom. Between the price reductions and coupons, I can't keep these huge packages from showing up on my doorstep!


This was my third delivery this week ::insert embarrassed face:: And that huge bundle of diapers only cost me $1.92. For that price, it's hard to not hoard buy them, right? They WILL be used eventually, and diapers cost a fortune, so I'm saving us money! However, I'm running out of space. Mason has one of the biggest closets in the house, but I'm still running out of room!






I'd like to be able to say that I only stash diapers (and wipes too, I'm guilty of that), but my sewing stash would beg to differ. I have a whole 4 drawer storage container overflowing with fabrics just waiting to be cut and made into something pretty. I guess I'll have to show you my journey towards the craft fairs this year. That should be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. you are not hoarding , you are being a smart shopper. big difference..
    these are items you will use..and you should feel proud of yourself in your good deals, and for saving your family money..
    you go girl..

    ReplyDelete